THRIVING FAMILIES SUPPORT GROUP
Do you want to better understand why you and your kids react the way you do to each other?
Do you want to connect with other parents and families that are going through similar experiences?
Are you interested in how childhood experiences affect your children as they grow?
IF YES, THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU!
Masks are optional. They are recommended for unvaccinated individuals. We have extras if you forget yours and want one. We strongly encourage everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated for Covid-19. If you need information about that please ask your Thrive coach.
- FREE 2 night support group for families working with a THRIVE coach, hosted by Heart of Indiana United Way.
- Time: 5:15pm-7:30pm
- Dates: Monday, July 18 and Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Location: South Meridian Church of God, 2402 Meridian Street, Anderson, IN 46016
- For THRIVE participants who have at least one child ages 0-18 years old/senior in High School.
- For your children, ages 0 to 18 years old/senior in High School
- SUPPORT GROUP includes the following:
- FREE meal for the whole family.
- Session for parents/caregivers led by qualified facilitator and childcare for children.