THRIVING FAMILIES GROUP SERIES AND SUPPORT
Do you want to better understand why you and your kids react the way you do to each other?
Do you want to connect with other parents and families that are going through similar experiences?
Are you interested in how childhood experiences affect your children as they grow?
IF YES, THIS IS SERIES IS FOR YOU!
Masks are optional. They are recommended for unvaccinated individuals. We have extras if you forget yours and want one. We strongly encourage everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated for Covid-19. If you need information about that please ask your Thrive coach.
- FREE 1 night support group and 5-week series for families working with a THRIVE coach, hosted by Heart of Indiana United Way.
- Time: Tuesday nights,
- SUPPORT: 6:00pm – 7:30pm April 19
- SERIES: 5:15pm-7:30pm on April 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 2022
- Location: South Meridian Church of God, 2402 Meridian Street, Anderson, IN 46016
- For THRIVE participants who have at least one child ages 0-18 years old/senior in High School.
- For your children, ages 0 to 18 years old/senior in High School
- SUPPORT GROUP includes the following:
- Light refreshments/snacks for parents and children.
- Session for parents/caregivers led by qualified facilitator and childcare for children.
- SERIES includes the following components each session:
- 5:15pm-5:45pm: FREE meal for the whole family
- 5:50pm-6:10pm: Activity for families to connect with each other
- 6:15pm-7:30pm: Sessions for parents/caregivers led by a qualified facilitator and childcare for children